Just TAG It!
CalAmp iOn™ Tag service tracks and protects valuable assets with smart proximity sensor tag data for monitoring, analytics and alerts.
What is iOn Tag?
CalAmp iOn™ Tag is a smart proximity sensor that can be affixed to assets of any size and is supported by CalAmp iOn™ Application powered by CalAmp Dacit™. If tools or other valuable assets are left behind, the system will identify the last known location and alert operation managers and drivers to assist in a quick recovery.
Benefits of Using CalAmp iOn Tag:
- Minimize Project and Schedule Delays: Ensures assets are not left behind and the right equipment is in the right vehicle, yard or storage area, thus improving service and operational efficiency; if a tool or cargo is misplaced, the system will note the last known location to assist in quick recovery to avoid costly schedule delays.
- Prevent Loss of Assets and Tools: When an iOn Tag-enabled piece of asset has been disassociated with the device, the operator or driver will receive a real-time alert notification (within 1 minute) that the asset has been left behind.
- CalAmp iOn™ Application or 3rd Party API Compatible: Integration with CalAmp iOn™ simplifies fleet & asset inventory management and allows operators to analyze data from their vehicles and drivers all from a single application or through a flexible API interface which can be embedded into 3rd party applications.
- Reduce Setup Time and Integration Cost: CalAmp iOn™ Tags can be adhered to asset of all sizes and integrated with existing or compatible CalAmp telematics devices installed on a vehicle or job site making setup quick and efficient.
- Compact Size, Weatherproof with Long Battery Lifespan: At a size of three quarters, the weatherproof smart proximity sensor tag can be applied discreetly to an asset and have a lifespan of approx. 2 years (with normal usage).
for Adding iOn Tags to your Telematics Service