A three-part, self-install solution for ELD compliance. This solution for light and heavy-duty vehicles includes a removable Android tablet and market-unique cradle with embedded telematics and LED malfunction indicator. A certified, easy-to-use hours of service (HOS) application can be included to document daily logs, exceptions and driver vehicle inspection reports.
- Provides a turn-key ELD mandate solution from a proven telematics leader
- Install yourself for quick ease of use
- Reduce hassle and cost for replacement tablets with mounted cellular radio
- Alerting of an absent or malfunctioning ELD with the stand-alone malfunction indicator
- Meet ELD requirements with additional diagnostic indicator
- Monitor equipment with helpful alerts (missing tablet and/or tampering)
- Driver-approved application interface with feet manager-approved efficiency
- Integrated DVIR function
Easy as 1-2-3
CalAmp’s V-Series ELD is a turnkey solution that is fully compliant and is of high value to companies as they make this important investment.
- Integrated Cradle – the industry’s first in-cab charging cradle with a mandated LED malfunction indicator light
- MDT-7P™ Android Tablet – a rugged 7-inch touchscreen display with wired, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® connectivity
- Connection Cable – a single cable that provides power and direct connectivity to the vehicle’s engine control unit
- Integrate with our certified Hours of Service app or your own
Integrate with our certified Hours of Service app or your own
With CalAmp, you can either purchase a full solution, or get just a device and embed your own application.
Electronic Logging Devices:The Next Generation of RecordkeepingBrochure
What is the ELD mandate and how do I comply?
Keep Trucking With CalAmp's Turnkey ELD Compliant BundleBlog Post
When it comes to monitoring hours of service (HOS) in the trucking industry, time not only equals safety, it equals cost savings and a way to optimize your fleet operations.
The New How for Hours of ServiceInfographic
View our ELD infographic to discover more.